Sunday 28 October 2012

Inspired by Pinterest

Where do creative homeschooler go you may ask? Pinterest!! Once you start finding great resources on Pinterest, it quickly becomes a spider web of fabulous and amazing free printable, links to online learning websites or simply inspiring you to create your own teaching tools.

I also use Pinterest as visual bookmarks. I tried my hardest to have very organized bookmarks on my browser but once you have more then 100 things bookmarked, no matter how many folder you make, it all starts to look the same!

 Here are my three first homemade projects. The first one was created to help my daughter draw better with crayons as she is still to young to hold them right. the second was created to use with my daughters blocks and I created it in Photoshop CS5 (I also do photography which is why I use this program)  and the third one was made in Microsoft words. At some point I plan to post my work to be downloaded for other homeschoolers to use, but for now, as this blog is new, pictures will be the extent of my sharing =)

Where do YOU find your best resources??? If you have a great Pinterest account, feel free to share the link as we could all follow one another. Here is mine...

P.S. I created the wheel at 4am and as you can see when tired I can't even match numbers.. the lesson here is to never attempt homeschooling at 4am =P

No comments:

Post a Comment